We will be running our program July 4th and continue on every TUESDAY for 8 weeks
This program is designed for players looking to improve game and stick handling skills with focus on HEAD UP! Age groupings – 2014/2013/2012 – 2011/2010/2009/2008
Session Times And Dates Below
2014/2013/2012 Age Group (FULL)
Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 5:00 – 6:00 and running for 8 weeks.
2011/2010/2009/2008 Age Group(FULL)
Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 6:00 – 7:00 and running for 8 weeks.
* All sessions at London Sports Park
* Limited 24 Registrations per group
Game Skills and Stick Handling Clinic
- Focus on Looking to Open Areas During Drills for Game Options
- Picking up Game Related Passes
- Puck Retreivals
- Shooting in Stride
- Hand Dexterity
- Quick Puck Movement
- Deception & Faking
- Proper Stick Handling Mechanics
- We have a cost for the program of $340
- If you prefer to send an E-transfer, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions are being instructed by Josh Castle, Madison Chantler, Emma Min, Tage Gallant, Keira Hurry and or hockey director Trevor Gallant.
Upon completing the registration form, you will be able to make your secure online payment via Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to make your payment online.