*Our power skating program will begin on July 19th and run every MONDAY for 6 weeks. Times are the same as listed below.
We here at Tag Hockey take pride in developing future generations of hockey players. With the recent events of COVID-19, our staff have been preparing to continue to develop players with the new rules that have been applied. Below is a list of requirements that we are following to maintain the health of our staff and athletes.
- Athletes MUST bring their own water bottles… NO SHARING!
- Practicing social distancing for on-ice and off-ice
- Players/parents are required to enter the facility 15 minutes before the ice session
- Players/parents are required to wear a mask to the dressing room but will not require a facemask when on the ice
- One parent is permitted to enter the arena per player to watch the ice session
- Players/parents are required to exit the facility within 15 minutes after the ice session
2021 Summer Power Skating
FULL GEAR WITH STICK
2014-2013 (AGE GROUP FULL) 4:00 pm – 5:00pm
2012-2011-2010 3 FULL 5:00 pm – 6:00pm
2009-2008-2007 AGE GROUP FULL 6:00pm – 7:00pm
London Sports Park
99 Brookside St, London, Ontario
- 1 hour on ice
- Speed & Agility
- Knee Bend & Stride work
- Balance & Stability
- We have a final cost for the program of $275
- People who have paid early for the initial 10 spots, please contact Trevor Gallant!
- If you prefer to send an E-transfer, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org