We here at Tag Hockey take pride in developing future generations of hockey players. With the recent events of COVID-19, our staff have been preparing to continue to develop players with the new rules that have been applied. Below is a list of requirements that we are following to maintain the health of our staff and athletes.
- Hand Sanitizer is required to be applied before, during, and after the workout
- Cleaning the equipment before and after use will be applied
- Athletes MUST bring their own water bottles… NO SHARING!
- Practicing social distancing for on-ice and off-ice
- Players/parents are required to exit the facility within 15 minutes after ice session
TAG Hockey – Precision Scoring camp is designed for competitive players looking to improve in all aspects of their offensive approach to the game. The program will run from Sunday August 2nd to Sunday August 30th, with one hour of on ice training/instruction per day for a total of 5 hours of on-ice development. TAG Hockey’s newest development camp encourages players to have proper shooting form, work on in-tight skills, and overall establish a better understanding of how to score at an elite level in high pressure situations.
* All sessions at London Sports Park
* Limited space available. Maximum 16 spots available for the hour session. Smaller group sessions for attainable coach to player relationship opportunities.
AGE GROUP: 2012-2011-2010-2009-2008
Age groups will be split up on the ice into two groups. Group 1 will be 2010-2012 and Group 2 will be 2008-2009.
Sunday, August 2nd – 3:30 pm – 4:20 pm
Sunday, August 9th – 3:30 pm- 4:20 pm
Sunday, August 16th – 3:30 pm – 4:20 pm
Sunday, August 23rd – 3:30 pm – 4:20 pm
Sunday, August 30th – 3:30 pm – 4:20 pm
- Developing a proper shooting form
- In tight shooting
- Shooting in stride
- One-timers and redirects
- Receiving and shooting
- Timing & taking back ice
All sessions are being instructed by TAG instructors Josh Castle and Blake McConnell-Barker. Josh and Blake have played Junior B hockey for two years, learned and developed through TAG, and know what it takes to get to the next level. We are committed to making this an enjoyable experience for your son/daughter and are looking forward to getting to know them.
Cost – $275 HST included
If you prefer to send a cheque, please make the cheque payable to Trevor Gallant and send it to the following address:
223 Richmeadow Rd