We here at Tag Hockey take pride in developing future generations of hockey players. With the recent events of COVID-19, our staff have been preparing to continue to develop players with the new rules that have been applied. Below is a list of requirements that we are following to maintain the health of our staff and athletes.
- Hand Sanitizer is required to be applied before, during, and after the workout
- Cleaning the equipment before and after use will be applied
- Athletes MUST bring their own water bottles… NO SHARING!
- Practicing social distancing for on-ice and off-ice
- Players/parents are required to exit the facility within 15 minutes after the ice session
8-week program starting July 6th, 2021
Limited Space Available! open to first 10 now and will evaluate as we go.
This program is designed for players looking to improve stick handling skills with focus on HEAD UP! Age groupings – 2012/2011/2010/(WAIT LIST STARTED) – 2009/2008/2007 (OPEN)
Session Times And Dates Below
2012/2011/2010 Age Group (WAIT LIST)
Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 5:00 – 6:00 and running for 8 weeks.
2009/2008/2007 Age Group
Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 6:00 – 7:00 and running for 8 weeks.
* All sessions at London Sports Park
* Limited 10 Registrations per session For time being!
Stick Handling Clinic
- Hand Dexterity
- Quick Puck Movement
- Deception & Faking
- Proper Stick Handling Mechanics
Cost breakdown below
$375 (taxes included) If stays at 10
$340 (taxes included) If we have 15
$325 (taxes included) over 15 registrations
$50 refundable deposit if we are not able to start program due to Covid-19. This will hold the spot for the first 10 in each group.
Upon completing the registration form, you will be able to make your secure online deposit payment via Pay pal at bottom of page. You don’t need a Pay pal account to make your payment online.
If you prefer to send a E-transfer, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org: