We will be running our program July 20th and continue on every TUESDAY for 6 weeks
We here at Tag Hockey take pride in developing future generations of hockey players. With the recent events of COVID-19, our staff have been preparing to continue to develop players with the new rules that have been applied. Below is a list of requirements that we are following to maintain the health of our staff and athletes.
- Athletes MUST bring their own water bottles… NO SHARING!
- Practicing social distancing for on-ice and off-ice
- Players/parents are required to enter the facility 15 minutes before the ice session
- Players/parents are required to wear a mask to the dressing room but will not require a facemask when on the ice
- One parent is permitted to enter the arena per player to watch the ice session
- Players/parents are required to exit the facility within 15 minutes after the ice session
Limited Space Available! open to first 10 now and will evaluate as we go.
This program is designed for players looking to improve stick handling skills with focus on HEAD UP! Age groupings – 2012/2011/2010/(WAIT LIST STARTED) – 2009/2008/2007 (OPEN)
Session Times And Dates Below
2012/2011/2010 Age Group (WAIT LIST)
Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 5:00 – 6:00 and running for 8 weeks.
2009/2008/2007 Age Group
Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 6:00 – 7:00 and running for 8 weeks.
* All sessions at London Sports Park
* Limited 10 Registrations per session For time being!
Stick Handling Clinic
- Hand Dexterity
- Quick Puck Movement
- Deception & Faking
- Proper Stick Handling Mechanics
- We have a final cost for the program of $275
- People who have paid early for the initial 10 spots, please contact Trevor Gallant!
- If you prefer to send an E-transfer, please send it to email@example.com
All sessions are being instructed by Josh Castle, Madison Chantler, Emma Min, Charlie Barnes, Keira Hurry and or hockey director Trevor Gallant.
Upon completing the registration form, you will be able to make your secure online payment via Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to make your payment online.
223 Richmeadow Rd