TAG HOCKEY JUNE OFF-ICE HOCKEY TRAINING
We here at Tag Hockey take pride in developing future generations of hockey players. With the recent events of COVID-19, our staff have been preparing to continue to develop players with the new rules that have been applied. Below is a list of requirements that we are following to maintain the health of our staff and athletes.
- Hand Sanitizer is required to be applied before, during, and after the workout
- Cleaning the equipment before and after use will be applied
- Athletes MUST bring their own water bottles… NO SHARING!
- Social distancing will be in place during the workouts. Athletes will always keep 6 feet apart
We are excited to continue to develop and inspire everyone! We know these are troubling times but everyone at Tag Hockey is excited to have all our amazing athletes slowly coming back and we cannot wait to get going again! Tag Hockey is back!
INFORMATION ABOUT OFF-ICE WORKOUT
Instructed by: Trevor Gallant, Josh Castle, Madi Chantler, Emma Min, Keira Hurry
This program will begin on May 31st and finish on June 30th. Off-ice workouts will work on and help improve speed, lateral quickness, explosive first three steps, balance, agility, core strength and coordination. Our experienced instructors have designed off-ice workouts that involve hockey specific movements, allowing for players to see real results when they step onto the ice.
Age Groups: 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
- 15 athletes per group, will be divided into 3 groups of 5 people to accommodate COVID-19 rules.
- Athletes are required to bring a stick, gloves, and water bottle!
This is a 4-week program with 10 sessions. Each group will be training two times per week.
- Monday – Wednesday
- Group 1: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (GIRLS)
- Group 2: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm (BOYS 1)
- Group 3: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm (BOYS 2)
* All Sessions will be located at STA Highschool ( 1360 Oxford St W, London, ON N6H 1W2)